ONE ROQ surpasses $1.85M in cumulative investments, increasing company value for investors and solidifying rank as top financed adult beverage startup via the crowd.
In addition to achieving $850k in commitments in Round II, we report continued increases to key growth metrics compared to the prior year which has triggered exciting announcements for 2022 that will benefit early investors. Here are some comments made by CEO, Garrett Green, in a recent internal conference call.
- Current Standing. “ONE ROQ’s Sales are up over 25% compared to the same time last year. And Membership is up over 104% YTD. This means we’re on track to achieve ONE ROQ’s second consecutive year of positive organic growth without taking on outside capital.”
- 4th Quarter Sales. “November and December should end up representing 35-40% of total year sales….with ONE ROQ’s limited release flavor campaign (featuring all 3 of ONE ROQ’s flavors) dropping this week with exclusive pre-order opportunity. With holiday supply chain congestion increasing, Members, Investors, and brand enthusiasts alike are encouraged to reserve their bottles earlier this year for their holiday & gifting needs.”
- Future Offerings. “With ONE ROQ’s continuing achievements, we are excited to announce that we will potentially pursue our 3rd public Offering in 2022 to ensure ONE ROQ continues to be funded through these delicate growth stages….with that, early investors will stand to benefit from yet another significant value increase to their holdings when this Offering goes live.”
- Liquidity. “Contingent on funding flows, an interim liquidity option for investors could be possible as early as next year if we elected to list through Start Engine’s Secondary platform. The idea would be offering investors the opportunity to trade shares between the close and opening of future offerings at an “interim” market price, for that that sought it. Of course, our focus continues to be generating target returns via strategic transaction, or IPO event. More discussion will take place in coming months that will likely go to Vote with Members.”
- ONE ROQ recently activated in the Grosvenor House in London in collaboration with Rolls Royce to honor and celebrate the Queen of England’s 95th Birthday. The event solidifies a Royal association for the ONE ROQ brand and the greater ONE ROQ owner community which extends to the UK and beyond.
- Despite delays, ONE ROQ’s Road to Greatness (RTG) platform is in the final stages of release. “RTG” is a 2-step plan that will offer accelerated growth potential, the introduction of exciting new products and privileges, and world-class luxury prizes for Members. The Road to Greatness will also be a timely solution to rising online advertising costs stemming from the effects of Apple’s IOS 14 Privacy update. An announcement this coming week will outline new enhancements coming to ONE ROQ’s business model as part of the upcoming campaign + growth initiative.
For Questions on this update, email or live chat with us via ONEROQClub.com
Escape The Ordinary and Own Your Spirit
This week, Pre-Order all Limited Release ONE ROQ Flavors for your Holiday entertaining & gifting needs. Members are encouraged to reserve early while supplies last. A special 40% off will be offered until Sunday at midnight!