ABOUT ONE ROQ
ONE ROQ Spirits is the maker of ONE ROQ Vodka Club, a next-generation adult beverage brand, concierge, and membership community leveraging technology, law, and brand strategy to build the next break-out brand within the 300 billion, global distilled spirits market. ONE ROQ differentiates itself in the market by offering a superior drinking, gluten, sulfate and sodium free vodka, plus a novel Membership Club that offers a series of lifestyle Privileges unique to the ONE ROQ brand. These include but are not limited to an exclusive ownership stake and the potential of future financial reward in our Company. Notably, Members are referred to as Investors, and our Community of Owners are also referred to as The Club.
From Oct, 2018 to Jan, 2020, the Company's focus has been on the successful foundational development of the envisioned ONE ROQ Vodka Club (ORVC) platform and technology. With the platform now complete, sales beginning to rise, and industry media leaders validating our category-pioneering approach, we are now raising round II to scale our working model.
Here are some of the accomplishments of Round I:
- Raised over $1M in commitments, and enrolled over 2700 initial Club Members.
- Built, tested and established proof of concept for its envisioned Membership and lifestyle platform
- Partnered with major media and event companies to launch 7 National sponsorships and Member Events, including ESPN / X Games Aspen, Rand Luxury and the Select Card.
- Landed the cover story of Food & Beverage Magazine for industry innovation and thought leadership - 12M viewers
- Received 95pts from the Proof Awards - the No1. Nationally accredited tasting panel of mixoligists, buyers and brand influencers.
- Became the No. 1 selling vodka of a top 25 online US wine and spirits retailer, 1-877-Spirits.com
- Increased company value 10%+ for first round investors.
With global Pandemic propelling online consumption to historic records, the Company believes its management, product, and web-enabled strategies will continue to position the Company for attractive near and long-term success for our Investors and Members.
Below are copies of the Company's 2018, 2019, and 2020 Annual reports reflecting the company's financing and redevelopment period.