St. Patrick’s Day is a celebratory tradition for many people across the globe – Irish ancestry or not. And if you’re throwing your own Irish shindig, you will need excellent drinks to wet your whistle. It’s time to party like a ONE ROQ Member, so here are five St. Patrick’s Day cocktails you can make at home.
You’re Lucky and Charmed Shots
- 2 oz. ONE ROQ Vodka
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup divided Lucky Charms cereal
- ¼ cup chilled cream
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- ¼ cup vanilla frosting
- Pour half of the Lucky Charms into the whole milk and cream, and refrigerate for 10 minutes so that the milk and cereal infuse.
- Strain the cereal and pour the milk into a pitcher. Add ONE ROQ into the cereal milk while stirring.
- Remove eight marshmallows from the other half of the cereal, then finely crush the cereal and pour it onto a plate and mix in the sprinkles.
- Take several shot glasses and dip them into the vanilla frosting then roll the rim into the crushed cereal.
- Fill each shot glass with your milk and vodka, and serve.